Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Post

So tonight I create my first post. "Tales from the Trails" is the title I chose for this blog. It was a quick decision. A title that popped into my head within the first seconds of asking myself the question, "What am I going to name this blog?" I don't know where it came from. In fact, it's probably already been used. However, there are times I don't like to put too much thought into words and titles, and this just happened to be one of those times. "Tales from the Trails" is fitting for what I intend this blog to be: A written record of random events, stories, ideas, poems, and musings that occur on the trail as I continue to discover the wonders of the outdoors in various parts of the country. Happy Trails!

-Mark "Flyboxer" Collins

1 comment:

  1. "However, there are times I don't like to put too much thought into words and titles, and this just happened to be one of those times."

    in retrospect, what would you have called your blog if you could start all over?

    ReplyDelete