Thursday, April 29, 2010

So much to do, so little time...

Just as an once here and an once there eventually leads to a pound here and a pound there, a chore here and a chore there eventually leads to an hour here and an hour there. I'm running out of time!

Talking to Dan today on the phone, we both got a laugh out of how much time it takes to wrap up all of the little things. If any future long distance hiker happens to read this, give yourself a few days to wrap up the little things on the to-do list! I probably shouldn't even take the 15 minutes to post this, but I wanted it to be a reminder to myself if I ever do a trip like this again.

As a side note, I bought a new sleeping bag at REI on Tuesday. I purchased The North Face Cat's Meow (suggested by Dan). It's an affordable 20 degree synthetic bag and in the process, shaved another two pounds off my previous base weight.

1 comment: