Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another Trail





The sun finally peeked out for a little while today. As the saying goes, you don't know how much you miss something until it is gone. I have missed the sun! I decided to check out a trail that the woman I met yesterday had mentioned, especially since our conversation was still fresh in my mind. She told me where it was located, but only a couple key phrases stuck in my brain. Usually when some gives me directions about anything, it's like listening to the teacher in the Charlie Brown Christmas special. All I hear is "Wa, wa, wa." Thankfully, a couple of key words were enough to locate this trail.
As I began hiking, a few more details from our conversation came back to my memory. "Lake Mendocino" being one of them. "Muddy" was another. I only walked about ten minutes since the sun was beginning to set. I will save this trail for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment