Monday, January 17, 2011

PCT Trail Scenes #111

A typical trail scene on a rainy day in Washington.

View just before the I-90 at Snoqualmie Pass.
Shake and Bake (above) He was so exhausted when we met him at Snoqualmie Pass, he had to take a "zero day." We all looked beat up at this point, but I'd never seen someone look so physically tired. After taking a zero, he was completely refreshed and finished the trail the same day as Indie and I.
Indie, myself, and Wide Angle enjoy a huge soda, burgers, ice cream, and share strategies for the last leg of the trail.
Indie walking down the street near the I-90. We decided to take advantage of the good weather rather than spend the night in town. Heading back into the mountains...
Sunset, headlights glow from cars on the I-90 down in the valley below.

No comments:

Post a Comment