Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lost Man Creek


Did some hiking and exploring around Lost Man Creek today. The one thing that really struck me again today was how dense and infinite this forest can seem at times and just how difficult and exhausting it is to travel around in it. I want to give thanks to forest defenders past, present, and future. It makes me happy to know that it may take a lifetime to really intimately explore what remains of the old growth redwoods and there are so many spots I know I never will see.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Mark! I would like to share a video with you that I made. It's a slideshow with music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4z-OrQJnc&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Cody! I spent a semester in college at Walden Pond studying Thoreau. I loved his writing about walking. Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed, nice words, that's a nice hike

    ReplyDelete